Kimble Company is looking for an Operations Clerk to work out of our Dover, OH office. The operations clerk is responsible for supporting administrative activity within the operations team for the company in a timely and accurate manner. This individual will report to the Controller with dotted line responsibility to mining and landfill operations management and will liaise with other accounting and administrative personnel in addition to coordinating with field operations managers as required.
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
- Attend planning meetings daily with Operations team and prepare resource schedule and distribute.
- Coordinate planned activity with Job Cost set up to insure proper Job Cost/Phasing and make sure it is communicated with Operations.
- Receive daily operator reports from Supervisors and insure proper entry into Spectrum for accurate payroll and job costing reports.
- Print job cost reports timely and distribute and review with operations to insure propriety.
- Interface with payroll to insure proper payroll data entry is communicated.
- Performs other administrative tasks as required by Controller and Operations Managers.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Skills and Experience
- Accounting and general ledger expertise
- Degree a plus, but not required
- Exceptional IT office product skills including Excel and Word are required
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, being able to multi task
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Ability to continually strive for system and process improvements
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills necessary (data entry/ability to learn and analyze new applications).
Prior Work Experience:
Minimum of 3 years’ previous related experience in a multifaceted fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Certificates or coursework preferred but not required.
- Accounting Degree given preference
Kimble Company, based in Dover, Ohio, provides clean and safe fuel to a broad base of satisfied customers. Kimble is a major supplier of coal to users throughout Ohio. Kimble Clay and Limestone, a State of Ohio qualified aggregate supplier, operates mining sites using advanced, high production processing equipment for enhanced quality, consistency, and availability. Kimble Clay and Limestone supplies a full array of crushed limestone and clay products for commercial and retail markets. We also provide sandstone, landscaping stone, agricultural lime, mulch, topsoil, and cinders.
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or national origin.