Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company 401(k) match program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
Team Members in a Manager Maintenance Training role:
- The Manager, Fleet Services Training is responsible for developing, documenting and executing all Fleet Services training programs across all business units within the KAG companies. This position will have direct input to effectively provide training across all facets of fleet maintenance, fleet maintenance software, shop leadership, and shop safety. This position is dedicated to making sure all e shops as well as outside service providers are trained and educated to administer the corporate maintenance program, thus producing industry best cost of ownership practices.
- Broad but detailed knowledge of Class 5 thru Class 8 tractors and tanker operations.
- Some travel involved.
- Knowledge and understanding of the total cost of ownership of rolling assets utilizing asset management software.
- Implementation of Kenan Advantage Group's corporate policy and procedure practices.
- Effectively manage 3+ trainers who train shop personnel, with the support of KAG's Directors of Maintenance, Regional Maintenance Managers, Regional Operations Managers and Terminal Managers.
- Responsibility for the development of coursework material and actual training implementation of required certifications dictated by the Fleet Services (Maintenance) procedures.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations of training and certification for all shop personnel.
- Utilize the resources of our suppliers to develop and implement training programs that match our Maintenance Procedures.
- Project work related to the overall corporate strategic initiatives.
- Use of Learning Management System (LMS) to provide on-line training for Technician Skill Level training.
- Provide reporting of Technician progress and other training initiatives.
Potential Team Members should have:
- Associate degree or equivalent
- Experience with TMW's TMT product in managing fleet assets.
- Recent experience with tanker/bulk product hauling.
- Direct hands on training experience with key componentry associated with Class 8 vehicles involved in interstate commerce.
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior management experience, including the ability to motivate and direct multiple reports.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law